Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Thursday
Day 12

So thankful for this day off and spending time with my husband.  Even though it's just the two of us (and sadly, we are NOT in Cancun), I can't think of anywhere else I'd want to be (except maybe Cancun!).  I thank God every day that my path crossed his eighteen years ago.  We started out as acquaintances, developed into friends, and grew into best friends as we supported each other through some very hard times.  We were both a little damaged and bruised, but came to realize that there really are people in the world we can trust, who will treat us kindly, and who will give as much as (if not more than) they are given. No matter what happens, we always have each other, and we remind each other of that each time something happens. 




Thank you, Sam, for standing by me through some very dark days.  I know it wasn't easy, and I appreciate it, and you, more than I can say.  "I'll love you till the day I die..."
And his response to me is always, "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be."
 

No comments: