Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gratitude Days 9 through 11

Monday
Day 9
  • A two-day work week!
  • No Spelling list/test
  • No Reading selection/quiz
Tuesday
Day 10
  • Our wonderful secretary, Carol, who opened the school 28 years ago.  Today was her last day with us, and she will be sorely missed.  Thank you, Carol, for fourteen years of kindness, patience, assistance, and most of all, friendship.  You are a very special lady, and I respect and appreciate you so much.  I truly wish you only the best, this is just the beginning of a new adventure!  Love you!
  • Not having to pack lunch today, we all contributed to a Thanksgiving/Thankful for Carol feast
  • Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and my lovely teaching partner, Denise, who brought it for the kids to watch!  Yay, Denise!
  • December Art, done and done!  Parent Christmas gifts too!  What a relief with MAP testing the second day back.
     
Wednesday
Day 11
  • My lovely, hilarious, and talented friend, Lisa
  • My new haircut, thanks to sweet Lisa
  • Having gone shopping for all our Thanksgiving groceries two weeks ago!  One of the smartest decisions I've made in a while.  I think I'll do it for Christmas, too!



No comments: